Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Video Day!

On Thursday we're taking some video of the excavation. I've had some experience with taping action shots and interviews, but I've never actually videoed excavation. As always, it's hard to figure out what exactly to tape when you're just documenting and do not have an end project in mind.

If I had more time, I could probably cut together a little promotional video for youtube about the excavation. Maybe I'll do that over winter break.

Anyway, I hope that everyone will have a chance to talk about the project and show off some of our field skills for the camera!

List of shots that I hope to get:

1) Overview of the house
2) Overview of the ARF, demonstration of how close they are
3) Filming the lab, the equipment, and the short walk to the site
4) Short interviews with the excavators
5) Footage of the excavation
6) Footage of people walking by the excavation
7) Detailed shots of the house itself and the pear tree

If anyone has any other suggestions about what they think should be filmed, please let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home